Team Building, Puzzles and More
Escape Room Blog
From how to prepare for an escape room to why escape rooms are a big deal to even how to plan for your date with Ocean State Escape. Get all the details exclusively here at the Ocean State Escape Blog.
…and no, I’m not going to talk about Bernie Madoff.
What possible use could a thrilling, shared experience have, other than being a shedload of fun?
From becoming a sleuth to boosting real-life skills, there are a whole lot of things you could be doing in Rhode Island over the weekend.
…and one that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Would you consider an augmented reality escape experience to be the escape from reality that is the calling card of an escape room?
With New Year 2020 barely a day away, here’s the official Ocean State Escape guide to the top 5 things to do in Rhode Island to welcome new year 2020.
Ocean State Escape is...
- a 12 minute drive from Providence
- easy to find with free parking
- close to many restaurants
- close to Town Hall Lanes and Johnston Memorial Park
- across from X1 Gaming Lounge
Our Opening Hours
- Mon - Wednesday - By Appointment
- Thursday - 04:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Friday - 04:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Saturday - 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday - 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Please fill out the form on the right, or call us on 401-808-6308 to book outside usual hours or for any other special requirements.
ESCAPE ROOM NEAR PROVIDENCE, RHODE ISLAND
Ocean State Escape
Address: 1428 Hartford Ave, Johnston, RI 02919.
On the 3rd floor of BOND Plaza, located behind the Ave Bar and Grill.
Entrance and parking in the back of the building.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org